Thursday, October 30, 2008

First Blog

So i got rid of facebook because it was swallowing up too much of my time. Its real easy to just do the ihop thing here and not actually be wholehearted before the Lord, so this is my latest attempt to update ppl through a means that isnt completely addicting like facebook. Anyway ill keep yall updated on any news or thoughts. As of now im planning on staying here for another year and a half to get more grounded and intimate with the Lord. I have no desire to continue with school or with life if im not alive on the inside and in deep love with Him. Plus, finishing school at 22 as opposed to 23 or 24 is no big to me.... I should be home december 17th for christmas break. love to hang/pray/talk about bible with any of you guys whenever i get there.

No comments: